Join RVA as a Trustee and make a difference
RVA is seeking local people, with a passion for and commitment to the voluntary and community sector and social enterprise, to become trustees and be vital new members of the Board to take a lead role in maintaining the sustainability of the Charity.
Role and Time Commitments:
· Contribute to the collective leadership and governance of the Charity
· Ensure that RVA achieves its charitable objectives
· Attend Board of Trustees meetings (a minimum of six times a year)
· Attend AGM
· Learn and experience how charities are run
· Gain experience in setting strategic goals
· Gain experience in financial planning
· Gain experience in employment practice
· Will provide sound judgement, ideas and challenge and inspire trust from their colleagues
· Will have common sense and want to do something worthwhile
Previous experience as a trustee is not necessary as training can be provided.
If you are interested in becoming a trustee for RVA or require more information please contact Mel Bonney-Kane, Chief Officer, RVA
on 01653 600120 or email email@example.com